Ashwagandha is a prominent herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine and has become a popular supplement due to its health benefits. It is classified as an adaptogen which means it’s known for helping your body cope with stress.
60 x capsules per unit
10 Benefits of Ashwagandha
Evidence suggests that:
1. Ashwagandha reduces blood sugar levels through its effects on insulin secretion and sensitivity.
2. Studies have shown that withaferin, a bioactive compound in ashwagandha, promotes the death of tumour cells and may be effective against several types of cancer.
3. These supplements may help lower cortisol levels in chronically stressed individuals.
4. Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in both animal and human studies.
5. Research available suggests that ashwagandha may help reduce depression.
6. It helps to increase testosterone levels and significantly boosts sperm quality and fertility in men.
7. Ashwagandha has been shown to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat and increase strength in men.
8. Ashwagandha has been shown to increase natural killer cell activity and decrease markers of inflammation.
9. It may help reduce the risk of heart disease by decreasing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
10. Ashwagandha supplements may improve brain function, memory, reaction time and the ability to perform tasks.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 10.5 cm|